Espelum-Spring Ltd : Partners 2019-2020
National college of Ireland
Dublin international foundation college
Technological university Dublin
Dublin city university
Dundalk institute of technology
Arkansas Tech University
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Prescott
California Lutheran University (MBA Only)
Bridge English Language Center
Eastern Connecticut State University
District of Columbia
Upper Iowa University
University of Idaho
College of Lake County
Purdue University – Northwest
Pittsburg State University
Louisiana State University
Babson College (MBA, MS Management/Finance ONLY)
University of Maine
Grand Valley State University
Missouri University of Science & Technology
Montana State University – Billings
Concordia University – Nebraska
University of New Hampshire
College of Saint Elizabeth
University of Nevada – Reno
Algebra University (Croatia)
John Cabot University (Italy)
American University of Malta
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
Karolinska Institute (Sweden)
Gisma Business School
University of Northern British Columbia
British study centers
University of Nicosia
Eastern mediterranean university
Cleveland State University
Northwestern Oklahoma State University
Oregon State University
Johnson & Wales
College of Charleston
University of South Dakota
Austin Peay State University
Abilene Christian University
University of Utah
George Mason University
University of Washington – Tacoma (MACC Only)
City, University London (UK)
Birkbeck is a world-class research and teaching institution, a vibrant centre of academic excellence and London’s only specialist provider of evening higher education. The College is situated in the heart of the University of London’s central campus, next to many other University of London Colleges, including UCL IOE, UCL and SOAS. The central location is only minutes’ walk from the British Museum and other famous London attractions. Established in 1823, Birkbeck has a long history of offering the highest-quality university education. The College is a multi-faculty institution offering over 200 full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Queen Mary is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. With around 20,260 students and 4,000 staff, it is one of the largest University of London colleges. Queen Mary teaches and researches across a wide range of subjects in the humanities, social sciences, law, medicine and dentistry, and science and engineering.
- A member of the prestigious Russell Group of universities
- Queen Mary fosters world – class research, 11th for Research in the UK (2008 RAE Rankings).
- Ranked 98th in the Times Higher Education World Rankings 2015.
- Queen Mary graduates are in the top 10 for the highest starting salaries according to The Sunday Times.
- Considered one of the world’s most culturally diverse institutions, Queen Mary’s student body represents over 130 nationalities, which provides over 30% of the student population.
- Extensive scholarship scheme in the Faculty of Science & Engineering.
- Queen Mary has 2,000 rooms of award-winning accommodation on London’s only fully integrated campus.
- Consistently ranked as one of the leading London Universities for the overall student experience.
Royal Holloway is one of the top research-intensive institutions in the UK and is internationally recognized for excellent research and teaching across the arts, sciences, social sciences and management.
- Ranked 19th in the UK overall and 129th in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-16.
- The top university in the UK for ‘International Outlook’, recognising the multi-national student population and outlook as a global university. Home to a culturally diverse community of 9,000 students from over 130 countries.
- One of the world’s most beautiful campuses located just 19 miles from central London.
- Rated as the safest university in the London area (Complete University Guide 2013).
- Guaranteed place in halls of residence for all first year undergraduates who select Royal Holloway as their firm UCAS choice.
Coventry is the UK’s most central city, placing it in the perfect location to access other parts of the country and exploring everything it has to offer. Ranked 12th in the UK by the Guardian University Guide 2018, voted ‘University of the Year 2015’ at the Times Higher Education Awards.
- Voted Modern University of the Year 3 year running (2014- 2016) by the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide.
- Worldwide accreditation and recognition of degree programmes by professional and public bodies.
- Cutting-edge facilities including student building – The Hub; £55 million Engineering and Computing Centre; award-winning Lanchester Library.
- Newly opened £60m Sciences and Heath building with professional laboratory facilities, healthcare simulation, rehabilitation, and sport & exercise environments.
- The Campus sits in the city centre with all faculties, accommodations, gym and shopping within easy walking distance.
- 1 hour to central London and 20 minutes to Birmingham – the 2nd biggest city in the UK